Friday, August 16, 2013


  Today I finished the Life{365} bonus layouts.  This kit is available for life {365} members only. This kit will be available in September along with your regular monthly kit.  For the life {365} members who have been with us from the beginning this kit is FREE! If you started later the kit is available for you to purchase.
 
Just a little challenge for today~ I have been playing with the embossed Distress Cardstock from Core-dinations lately.  In fact I have been playing with it a lot!  I must say I love it and I love the way my layouts turn out.
I would love to see what you are doing with these amazing papers.  Want to share?
I do have a little tip for you when using the sandables,
Change your sandpaper between colors because the colors do transfer with the sandpaper.  I like my little hand held Tim Holtz sander or a sanding block (like the ones manicurists use).
What ever you do just enjoy getting scrappy!
always,
michele
 

No comments:

Post a Comment