Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Our Calendar has Changed!

From time to time we have to change our calendar...that is why I am always reluctant to write on a calendar....I don't like to cross out my changes so I try to keep it in my head and on a slip of paper in my hand.
This is all a lead in to the reality of this post....A Change is Coming!

SEPTEMBER
14th...Altered Book (no change here!)
21st...Scrappers Garage Sale in the shop...(CHANGE)
28th...Haunted House Workshop...(CHANGE)
OCTOBER
5th...Halloween File Folder Book (NEW!)
12th...Halloween Configuration Book (NEW!)
19th...Halloween Altered Book (NEW!)
26th...Witches Luncheon

Configuration Book October 12th

File Folder Book October 5th

Haunted House September 28th

Inside Configuration Book
 
Every workshop has space available at this time...no promises if you wait!
Call the shop at 734-8592 to reserve your place in any of our workshops.
 
We are still looking for gals who want to put their gently loved scrapping supplies in our Scrappers Garage Sale.  If you are interested in participating please call the shop at 734-8592....the more the merrier!
always,
Lisa and michele




No comments:

Post a Comment