Sunday, November 10, 2013

It's a Joy




















It is a joy to teach women to create beautiful books in which they will keep their treasured memories.  I think I forgot to tell my sweet friends how much I enjoyed our workshop today and how very grateful I am for their patience and friendship.
THANKS GIRLFRIENDS!
Our workshop today was the very unique SCORE, CUT & FOLD Altered Book.  It is a lot of work to create a book like this for all of us!  As students they need to listen, work exactly and ask for help as they need it.  My wonderful students did a great job at all these things.  Each book will be different as they are completed and each book will hold a myriad of memories.  I hope they are enjoyed by all the families they go to.
Following is a series of pictures of each page so the girls can finish up anything they may have missed in class.
Page 1
 



 

Page 2


Page 3

Page 4

 Page 5


 
Page 6
 


Page 7 & a variation of 6
 


Page 8
 

Page 9-file folder
 

Page 10 & 11


Page 12 & 13




 

No comments:

Post a Comment