Tuesday, January 6, 2015

December Daily 2015

Is it too early to start getting ready for Christmas?
 
I can hear you all screaming at us!  Calm Down....I didn't mean to get you all spinning wildly out of control.  I really do mean well.
 
Here is how this started.  For the past several years Lisa and I have been watching and frankly envying some women who seem to have it all pulled together in the area of Christmas.  They bake.  They decorate.  They wrap their gifts beautifully.  They get their cards out in a timely manner. 
AND these superwomen do a December Daily.  That is a little page of pics and memories for each day in December. 
 
BLECH!
 
Lisa is far better at this than I am (she does it all!) but let's be honest if I get the tree up there is no guarantee there will be ornaments on it and I gave up baking some time back.  Christmas cards stopped when the kids left home and there was no one left to address them but me.  I am many things in this world but pulled together is not one of them.
That having all been said and verified as true I am envious of the December Daily.  I think it would be wonderful to reflect upon the year as it passes, to give thanks to put one picture on a page!  So this year we are taking the entire year to make our December Daily!
 

Built from the same Bo Bunny Misc. Me Naked Journal we are using for the Through the Year Journal this project will include one page for each day in December.  We will have places for pictures, pockets for cards, recipes or anything you choose.  You will have all year to make this beautiful book and we will include ideas for quotes, lyrics and more.  You can take all of December and add your pictures, reflections and holiday traditions to your pages.  I will even add a little Christmas Card List to the book if Lisa lets me!
 
 
Your Start up for this book is only
$14.50
The monthly pages will be $6-$8
 
Join us for this year long journey to December and a year of remembering Christmas as the special time it is!
always,
Lisa and Michele
 
 
December Daily StartUp Kit




 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment