Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Girlfriends on Instagram!



Girlfriends can now be found on Instagram!
We are enjoying our new Instagram adventure!  We will be releasing information on workshops, sales, and a new Daily Positive Thought on Instagram.  We will share these on Facebook of course and on the blog but the easiest way to be the first to know what is happening at Girlfriends is to follow us on Instagram.  Search for Girlfriendsltd and join the fun!
 
 
Today's Positive Thought is simple...
Be Kind!
Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
The graphics for this little thought are from Rhonna Farrah Designs.  I highly encourage anyone who has not used her app to get it and begin making art Rhonna Style!
 
I am trying to think if I have left anything out and I am certain I have but that will just give me an excuse to make another post on the blog!
 
always,
michele

No comments:

Post a Comment