Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Thankfully back to Blog

 

Call your friends!

Alert the News!

We are back online and bustin' to blog!

It has been a little over a month since my computer crashed....Yes CRASHED! Lost it all ....every bit and every bite.  Every font, every digital widget, every word, every picture, everything!
I had backed up my pictures (you know where my priorities are) but everything else is gone.
The computer is now fixed.
I have all of two programs restored.
I am online
and
today I am bloggin'
 
We have been busy around the shop.  Creating new projects for our Girlfriends has been a top priority of course.  This weekend we will be creating a beautiful baby book
 
 

You will choose between boy and girl or grab one of each while you can!
We are using acrylic albums for the bases and loads of lace, trims, and buttons to embellish the beautiful baby papers by KaiserKraft!
 
We will be stamping on the acrylic pages - it was new for me too but I love it!  I think you will love this project!
 
In addition to creating classes and workshops at the shop we have been helping with a few little odds and ends for weddings...take a peek at a few of our favorite projects!



 


We also had a couple of darling All American Workshops....I know those who got to make them loved the time spent making lovely things!


 
 
{more images of the baby books}














 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment