Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I Do! I Do!

We are doing an adorable interactive wedding mini album on June 28th at Girlfriends.
 
This book is created using the Simple Stories Wedding papers and it is wonderful.  It is black and white and gold and silver allowing you to add your own wedding colors.  It is a 5"X7" book and has many pockets flaps and tags to accommodate dozens of photos.
I have included a few pictures of the book including a couple of my favorite pages!
I hope you will join us!
There is a paypal link to order your kit (includes participation in the workshop if you would like to come) or to order a kit to be shipped to you.
 
Book cover

Inside pages




 










 
There is lots more to see...just stop by the shop and check it out!
 
 


I Do! I Do!

No comments:

Post a Comment