Somedays ya just gotta make art!
This weekend at Girlfriends we are going to do just that! We are going to make an amazing altered book using inks, stains, embossing powders and pastes, pens, stamps, fabrics, papers and more.
If you were lucky enough to get a space in this class here are some of the things you will need...IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ALL THE THINGS ON THIS LIST PLEASE DON'T WORRY!
- silicone mat - we have three or four to share if you need one.
- blending tool (you really need your own but I do have one or two extras)
- foam pads for your blending tool (again this is one of those need your own things)
- box knife or exacto knife
- zip dry
- stapler and extra staples
- Distress stains (any colors you have are fine. We are also sharing our stains as well)
- Distress ink pads (bring what you have and we have ours for you as well)
- PLEASE BRING an old credit card, drivers license, AARP card, whatever you have...it is a must have!
- Extra fine clear embossing powder if you have some....optional.
- Embossing gun if you have one...we have several in the shop but not one for everyone.
- sense of humor
- IF you want to bring your stamps to share please make sure they are marked with your name...in fact anything you think you may share should be marked.
- Black Archival Ink Pad...we have a few to share but not one for each of you.
- edge distresser if you have one....I have a couple to share....I think
- snack to share and a drink....you will need this and I am definitely not sharing mine.
Good Grief just pack up the house and come to class!
I want you to see what you will be creating...I think it turned out beautifully and I hope you do too.
You are going to learn some,
feel good about yourself
have a creatively exciting weekend with Girlfriends!