Saturday, August 16, 2014

Back to Nature

We have favorites!

Yes it is true we do have favorites and one of those favorites is teaching the folded and bound workshops.  There are things that make this such a favorite and here are my

 
TOP 5 REASONS FOLDED AND BOUND IS A FAVORITE WORKSHOP
 
5. 
I love seeing everyone learn to use their paper trimmers for more than just cutting paper.
 
4.
I like all the chatter at the tables as students help one another through the tricky stuff
 
3.
I love the variety I get to choose from in preparing a project for this class.  I always feel challenged to do something new or a little unexpected for class.
 
2.
I love (LOVE) the look of success when everyone sees what they have done...such great energy for a teacher!
 
1.
My favorite part is knowing that I get to do it over and over again!
 
 
So on September 13th we will be teaching the FOLDED AND BOUND - Back to Nature Album.
 
This is different for a number of reasons but it is a Don't Miss It Workshop
 
We won't be using the Zutter this time...we are building this book in an old ledger folder including the old binding clip!  So Cool!
 
We are creating 12 pages of varying widths (another new technique), loads of pockets and flaps and a little flower tutorial.
 
You will love every minute of this workshop...it is our final summer workshop before we get busy with fall, Halloween, and Christmas.
 
Join us for this truly beautiful workshop
Sept 13th
11:00 am
$34.95
 
Bring the following supplies to the workshop
 
Paper trimmer
bone folder
chalk pad
ruler
pencil
adhesives
 
That's about it!
 
Now don't delay!  These classes fill so quickly and I cannot take more than 12.

One last thought...I did create a kit option for this class but seriously you have to be here to learn these techniques...don't order kits unless you are going to come to class and want an extra!

always,
michele
 


Back to Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment