Wednesday, May 15, 2013

celebrate family

Lisa and I try to have a variety of kits available in the shop throughout the year. I like this part of my work. I especially like it when I am working with papers I love and a subject that means something to me.
 
This kit includes four 1page layouts (we call them mix it ups). I themed it around family because with Mother's Day just past and Father's Day around the corner it seemed to fit.
Like all our kits this one comes complete with all the parts and pieces precut and ready to assemble. It features lots of owls - we seem to be unable to have enough of them! The cost for the kit is $37.50. If you want one I suggest you let us know by calling the shop at 734-8592. They are available now but the number of kits is limited and they will not be repeated.
This is NOT part of our life{365} series.
enjoy and keep scrappin'
michele


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment