Sunday, May 19, 2013

Summery Goodness

It may come as a surprise to you but sometimes Lisa and I disagree on what should be a workshop and what should not be a workshop.
 
This was true with the "Welcome Summer" mini album Lisa created.  She didn't think it was great enough to be a workshop... I did.  I got my way so you girls had better back me up when you come to class on Saturday June 1st.  This book was made using a chipboard book from Maya Road...papers by Carta Bella and beautiful flowers by Prima.
Cost for the class is just $29.95
 
We have 8 spots for this workshop.
 
 
Remember this project?
It is ready for you!  We are working on it next weekend...Friday and Saturday.  I gave you the details in the previous post so I won't go over all of that again unless you want me to. 
What's that?
You do?
Okay I will give the the 411 at the end of this post  because I want you to really see what we are doing.
We are stitching...I found out stitching and sewing are two different things recently...stitching is decorative and sewing is structural...ok...I learn something new every day.  We are inking, staining and stamping...not necessarily in that order.
We are getting all kinds of creative.

 cover
 Layers of gruge board, grunge paper and imagination
stampy happy-ness
 
Those are sample pages.  You will also be working with Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste.  I know you are going to love it.  So much for all that here are the details, again.
 
Day 1
You will be making wool felt flowers to decorate your journal and embroidering the front cover.
Day 2
You will be inking, stamping, creating the beautiful pages inside your journal and at the end of the day we will put it all together in an unexpected way.
Join us for both days. Friday we will get started at 5:00 pm. We will get you started on the embroidery and have a little appetizer. We will work until 8:00 pm (If you would prefer to work earlier in the day we will be happy to work around your schedule). Saturday we will get started at 10ish and you have all day until 4:00 to work. You can come anytime during that time. This is a very freeform workshop so the longer you spend with us the more you will get your ARTSY on. If you have not done this kind of project before I suggest you give us as much of your time as possible. 
 
Cost for this project is $35
We have just four seats left in the workshop.
To reserve your seat call us at 734-8592

No comments:

Post a Comment